Northern Oregon Coast is a region of Oregon.
- 1 Astoria — A historic fishing town at the mouth of the Columbia River, boasting many shipwrecks in the area
- 1 Cannon Beach — Popular stopping point and vacation area with miles of sandy beach and Haystack Rock, the third largest monolith in the world.
- 1 Garibaldi —
- 1 Pacific City — Small coastal town with some natural areas nearby.
- 1 Rainier
- 1 Rockaway Beach —
- 1 Seaside — Beach town with family attractions and plenty of accommodation options.
- 1 St. Helens — Small city on the Columbia River near Portland.
- 1 Tillamook — Small town probably best known for its cheese factory with interactive exhibits and large cheese (and dairy) shop. There are also a couple of small museums in town.