Mercy High School is a private, all-girls, Roman Catholichigh school in Omaha, Nebraska, United States, sponsored by the Sisters of Mercy. It is located in the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Omaha. It is the only high school in Omaha with a negotiated tuition program, so each family meets with the President at the start of each academic year to agree upon what they will pay for tuition. Mercy has approximately 385 students, 27 percent of whom are minorities. 98 percent of the graduating class goes on to college.
Mercy High School is one of 41 high schools owned and operated by the Sisters of Mercy. 
In 2012 Brooks Humphreys, a social studies teacher at Mercy, won second place in the teachers’ edition of Jeopardy!
Omaha Mercy is a member of the Nebraska School Activities Association. The school has won the following NSAA State Championships:
- Girls’ volleyball– 1978
- Girls’ basketball–none (runner-up 1981)
- Girls’ soccer–none (runner-up 2007)
- Speech –none (runner-up 2009)
- Symone D. Sanders, Senior Advisor and Chief Spokesperson to the Vice President of the United States, Senior Advisor to the Joe Biden 2020 presidential campaign, National Press Secretary for the Bernie Sanders 2016 presidential campaign
- NCA-CASI. “NCA-Council on Accreditation and School Improvement”. Archived from the original on April 29, 2009. Retrieved 2009-06-23.
- Jonathon Braden. “Mercy principal’s 43-year education career draws to a close”. Archived from the original on 2014-04-18. Retrieved 2013-05-10.
- MHS. “Mercy High School Web site”. Retrieved 2007-05-10.
- Valerie Novotny. “Mercy teacher 2nd on ‘Jeopardy!‘“. Archived from the original on 2013-07-13. Retrieved 2013-05-10.
- NSAA. “Nebraska State Activities Association Web site”. Retrieved 2007-05-10.