Located on the northeastern most corner of Wayne County, Doylestown is centrally located between the region’s major metro areas.
- Route 21 – Runs along the eastern border of Doylestown and connects the town to Akron and Cleveland to the north and Massillon and Canton to the south.
- Route 585 – Originates along the northern border of the town and connects to Wooster in the southwest.
Drive, bike, or walk
- 1 “Doughboy” statute. in the center of town, the statue commemorates those who served in World War I.
- Chippewa Memorial Park. Park dedicated to World War II veterans.
- Angel Kitty’s Empurrium, 28 E. Clinton Street, ☎+1-877-PURDOLL (7873655). Sculpted dolls and life size relicas on display by various artists
- Mike Blanc Studios, 230 Hilltop Drive, ☎+1 330 858-2137. Pencil and oil portraitures by local artist Mike Blanc on display
- [dead link]Walsh Farms, 18723 Grill Road, ☎+1 330 658-6125. Pumpkin farm and horse boarding, seasonal festivities.